Veg Fried Rice
A simple rice recipe with mixed vegetables that goes tasty with any gravy. Fried rice is one of the most popular recipe in the world. A combination of lots of vegetables and difference sausages makes it unique and delicious.
Learn how to make veg fried rice in easy steps.
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 4
- 4 cups long grain rice
- 4 tsp garlic paste
- 2 cups green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- Wash rice till the water runs clear.
- Boil lot of water and cook rice with a little salt in it without covering.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove it in a bowl and rub 1 tsp oil to it.
- Heat oil in another pan. Add garlic paste and green onion. Saute till they get fried slightly.
- Now add remaining vegetables and saute for 3 – 4 minutes. Don’t overcook the veggies.
- Now add soy sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Now add the cooked rice, pepper powder and fry.
- Cover the pan and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot with any curry.