Upvasache Ghavan (Dosa)
Upasache ghavan is a simple, easy recipe for fasting. If you got bored eating fruits, milk then this option is good for you. Less time consuming upasache ghavan recipe as follows.
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
Serving : 4 – 5
- 2 cups variche tandul
- 1 cup roasted peanuts powder
- 5 – 6 green chilies, chopped
- coriander leaves
- cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- Soak variche tandul overnight.
- Grind it to a smooth paste. The consistency should be loose. Add water if required.
- Remove the tandul paste in a bowl. Add cumin seeds, peaunts powder, green chilies, salt and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Heat a pan. Add few drops of oil and spread in circle.
- Pour the batter into the pan and immediately spread the batter in circle.
- Now put the lid and cook it for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook from another side.
- Serve hot with sweet curd or chutney.
Tip : You can also add sabudana and potato to get a different taste of ghavan.
Just soak the sabudana overnight. Blend it in mixer separately. Mix variche tandul paste, sabudana paste, boiled and mashed potatoes and rest of the process is same as above.