Upvasache Dahi Vade | Farali Dahi Vada Recipe
Dahi vada is the most common dish we usually eat in restaurants. Read how to make Farali dahi vada or aloo ke dahi bhalle with few ingredients and easy steps.
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 2
- 2 big potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 2 tsp green chilies, chopped
- cumin powder
- 2 tsp roasted peanuts powder
- Coriander, chopped
- Rock salt
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Any fasting flour
- Black pepper powder
- 2 cups dahi
- 2 – 3 tsp Sugar
- Mash or grate the potatoes.
- Add green chilies, cumin powder, peanuts powder, rock salt, fasting flour to mashed potatoes.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Make small vadas out of the potato mixture.
- Deep fry the vadas till golden brown.
- Remove the vadas on an absorbent paper.
- Now take curd in a bowl and add sugar to it. Beat with a beater.
- In a serving plate, pour curd, then put the vadas and again pour the remaining curd.
- Sprinkle cumin powder,rock salt and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot or cold.
Tip : Leave the vadas in the curd for 5 minutes before serving.