This oven baked tandoori fish is little spicy, tangy and delicious. You can use any other fish instead of Pomfret
Cooking Time: 30minutes
- 1 pomfret
- 1 tsp peprika
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup curd
- salt to taste
- Wash the fish cleanly and make gashes on either side of the fish.
- In a big bowl, except fish, mix all the ingredients.
- Apply the paste all over and inside the fish as well.
- Let it marinade for an hour inside the fridge.
- Grease the baking dish with some oil at the bottom and place the stuffed fish at the center of the dish. Pour some oil on the top of the fish.
- Preheat the oven at 350F and bake the fish for 15-20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- In a oval dish serve hot tandoori fish with some garam masala on the top
- Decorate with lemon, onion slices.