Spicy Chicken Burger
Tasty, easy, spicy chicken burger can be made with few simple ingredients. We usually eat chicken burger at cafe. Ever you thought about making this super easy snack at home? Sure, you thought that it’s a very tough job and takes much time. Yes, it takes a little more time but the result is awesome, mouth watering.
So let’s learn how to make crispy chicken burger at home.
Cooking Time : 1 hour Excluding the resting time
Servings : 2
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 egg
- Flour for coating
- 1 tsp curd/yogurt
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp milk
- 2 burger buns
- Tomato ketchup
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
- Chili sauce
- Wash and cut the chicken breast in middle. Make two parts.
- In a bowl, add yogurt, salt and all spices. Mix well.
- Coat chicken breast in yogurt mixture and keep as it is for 2 – 3 hours.
- In another bowl, add flour, salt and red chili powder. Keep aside.
- Beat an egg in a pot. Add 1 tsp milk. Mix well.
- Take one part of chicken breast, remove all yogurt water from it and dip into the flour mixture.
- Dip them in egg mixture and then again in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium heat. Let it cook completely.
- Repeat the same process for second chicken breast part.
- Remove the cooked chicken breast on a tissue paper.
- Mayonnaise Sauce – In a bowl, add mayonnaise, chili sauce and ketchup. Mix well.
- Burger – Slice the burger bun. Spread the mayonnaise sauce on the bun.
- Place the fried chicken breast.
- Put lettuce. Then tomato slice, onion slice.
- You can pour some mayonnaise sauce over the onion and tomato slice.
- Then place the another bun.
- You can even put a cheese slice before you put the upper bun.
- Serve this yummy chicken burger with ketchup.