Simple Egg Dosa – Mutta Dosa recipes
Egg dosa or Anda dosa is a protein rich breakfast which easily fills your stomach. Easy to make, quick egg dosa recipe. There are many variants of this egg dosa, but here i am writing the basic recipe of egg dosa.
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 2
- 1 cup dosa batter
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 capsicum, thinly chopped
- Green chilies, finely chopped
- Turmeric powder
- Break the eggs in a bowl.
- Add onion slices, carrot, tomato, capsicum, green chilies, turmeric powder and salt.
- Beat well.
- Heat a tawa with oil.
- Pour 1 ladle of dosa batter and spread it over the tawa to form a thin dosa.
- Now after few seconds, pour a small ladle of egg mixture on dosa and spread it evenly on it.
- Allow the egg to cook. Spread few drops of oil on egg.
- Once the bottom and edges of dosa gets cooked, flip the dosa to cook the egg completely.
- Flip it back again. Roll out and remove in a plate.
- Serve Egg dosa with any chutney of your choice.