Peanuts curry/danyachi aamti is mainly made in fasting days. All you need is, roasted peanuts powder. We used to eat it with Varai Rice.
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 3 – 4
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- 3 green chilies
- coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil / ghee
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- curry leaves
- amsul /kokum
- Grind roasted peanuts with a little water.
- Heat a pan with oil/ghee. Add cumin seeds and green chilies and curry leaves.
- Now add peanuts powder paste, kokum, salt, grated coconut and sugar . Let it boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with varai rice.