Raw Banana Kebab Recipe
Banana can be eaten in various forms. It can be eaten in the form of chips, Sheera, kacchya kelyachi bhaji and many more.
Nowadays there are plenty raw bananas available in the market. You can make delicious raw banana kebabs or raw banana cutlet which can eat along tea or have as a snack with your favorite chutney. You can even eat by placing it between bread slices as a sandwich or burger.
The banana kebabs are a healthy snack when your are on your fast.
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 2
- 2 medium size raw banana
- 1/2 potato
- 1 tsp green chili-ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Cook banana and potato in pressure cooker for 4 – 5 whistle.
- Peel banana and potato, once they are cool.
- Mash banana and potato separately.
- Next, mix all the ingredients to banana and mix well.
- Add mashed potato to the mixture and mix again.
- Take a small mixture on your palm and shape it like kebab or cutlet.
- Heat a pan and oil to it for shallow fry.
- Place the balls in the pan, drizzle some oil on each kebab.
- Fry them till golden brown on both the sides.
- Raw banana kebab or cutlets are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chutney.