Ratalyache Spicy Kaap | Crispy Sweet potato Kaap
Ratale or sweet potato normally eats during upvas or fast. Sweet potato is loaded with nutrients and antioxidents. Ratale can be eaten simply by boiling or you can make sweet or spicy kaap of ratale.
Here first we make spicy sweet potato kaap.
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 2
- 1/2 ratale or sweet potato, raw
- Oil for shallow fry
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- Varai/samo flour for coating
- Cut the sweet potato into thin slices. Do not peel the potato.
- Rub some oil to the slices evenly.
- Add salt to taste and red chili powder and rub again.
- Heat a pan with some oil to shallow fry.
- Now take varai/samo flour for coating sweet potato slices.
- Coat all the slices evenly and put on the pan.
- Shallow fry the slices till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot.