Simple and easy to make oreo pancake recipe. Delicious and mouthwatering.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 7 oreos cookies, chopped
Oreo Cream :
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oreos, chopped
- chocolare syrup
- Add all the dry ingredients flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add egg, milk and butter. Mix well until all ingredients comes together.
- Now add crushed oreos and stir again.
- Pour the dry mixture in the above egg mixture and whisk together.
- Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes to become thick.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter on the pan in circular pattern.
- Cook the pancake till bubbles form and the bottom is brown. Flip the cake and cook from another side.
- Repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Now add heavy cream to mixer and mix on high speed. Once cream gets thick, add sugar and mix again.
- Remove the bowl from mixer and add crushed oreos. Stir well.
- Spread oreo cream between the pancakes and on top.