Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Servings : 2
- 1 lt Full Cream Milk
- 2 -3 oranges
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Saffron strands
- 4 tsp sugar
- Dry Fruits, chopped and cut in fine pieces
- Peel off the skin of oranges and cut them into small pieces
- While cutting, remove the seeds. Keep it aside.
- Boil the milk in kadai, continue boiling and stir till it becomes thick and its quantity reduces to half. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Now add sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits to it. Mix well.
- Add orange segments, saffron and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least for 2 hours and serve chilled.