Kitchen King Masala
Curry or vegetable will not taste superb without any Masala added to it. We do use red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala etc to increase the taste of any dish. But, a simple addition of Kitchen King Masala will bring a delicious taste to any dish.
Kitchen King Masala is commonly used in many North Indian Recipes. Very simple, easy to make at home.
- 1 small tsp black pepper seeds
- 1 small tsp Ajwain
- 1 small tsp sunth
- 1 small tsp Kashmiri lal mirch powder
- 2 big tsp cumin seeds
- 2 big tsp coriander seeds
- 1 inch dal chini
- 2 big elaichi
- 5 small elaichi
- 2 star anise
- Black salt
- Aamchur powder
- Dry roast all above spices except sunth and lal mirch powder.
- Now grind the spices to a smooth powder.
- Add sunth, salt, black salt, aamchur powder, hing and kashmiri lal mirch powder powder.
- Grind again.
- Kitchen King Masala is ready.
Tip – Store in a bottle and use for 2 – 3 months.
You can also buy it online from Amazon Store.