Cheese Masala Papad
Fried papad topped up with spicy tomato-onion mixture is one of the best dish as a starter. Many of us, make usual masala papad at home also. In that, just a small addition of cheese will make the dish somewhat different.
Simple papad, we can turn into crispy, spicy cheese masala papad which can be consumed along with drinks or meals.
Let’s learn how to make chatpata cheese masala papad at home in no time.
Cooking Time : 15 Minutes
- 2 urad dal papad, large
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- a pinch of Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Grated cheese
- Add butter in a pan. Roast papad on butter from both the sides till light brown color.
- In a bowl, add tomato, onion, coriander, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, lemon juice, chaat masala. Mix it well.
- Put roasted papad in a dish. Spread tomato-onion mixture on it evenly.
- Spread grated cheese evenly on it.
- Cheese Masala Papad is ready to serve.
Tip : You can add 1 tsp nylon sev and then layer it with grated cheese.