How about crispy, spicy, hot moong bhaji? Isn’t it mouth watering. On sunday evening, hot moong bhaji and tea combination would add extra joy in your holiday. Lets’s see the recipe. It’s very easy, less time consuming and tasty.
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Servings : 5 – 6
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- 1/4 cup rice
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
- Soak moong dal and rice grains for 2-3 hours.
- Drain the water completely.
- Grind dal, rice and green chilies to smooth paste.
- Add coriander, garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, onion, cumin seeds and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Deep fry them till they get golden brown.
- Remove them on a tissue paper.
- Serve moong bhaji with tomato sauce or green chutney.