Then different types comes in like chocolate falooda, strawberry, rabri, saffron etc. Fruit falooda is also becoming very popular where the basic falooda remains as it is and the upper layer comes with fresh cut fruits.
Learn how to make Indian Style Falooda in few easy steps.
Cooking Time : 40 minutes
Servings : 2
1 Cup Milk
2 tsp Rose syrup/sharbat
1/4 cup vermicelli
2 tsp Sabja Seeds (Basil Seeds)
- Soak Sabja Seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook vermicelli in 2 cups of water until soft. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Bring milk to boil. Let it cool. Now add rose syrup to it. Mix well.
- Take two tall glasses. Add rose syrup to the bottom of each glass.
- Now add sabja seeds to the glasses. Cover it with cooked vermicelli.
- Add rose milk to the glasses.
- Top with the Kulfis. If you want, you can again pour the rose milk on the kulfi.
- Garnish with finely chopped pistachios and almonds.
- Ready to serve.