Piyush – A Creamy Drink of Shrikhand & Buttermilk
I remember drinking the Piyush at a small stall in mumbai and i fall in love with it. I came home and started searching the recipe over the internet. I found some recipes which are really very easy and quick. I tried one of them but did not work well. Then i tried again after 2 days, and the resulting drink was yummy
Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
Serving : 2
- 1 cup shrikhand (easily available in market)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup fresh creamy buttermilk
- elaichi powder
- nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp pistachio slices
- saffron strands
- a pinch of salt
- Combine the shrikhand and buttermilk in a blender and whisk till sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture in a glass.
- Decorate with pistachio, almonds slices and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Tell me, isn’t it easy and quick to try. So try this and get cool in this summer.