Oreo Cheese Pudding
A quick, fast, No-bake recipe for your valentine day. It requires little time.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 package oreo cookies
- 2 tsp butter, melted, room temp
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (small pack)
- 4 ounces whip cream
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
- Crush the oreo cookies into small chunks. Do not crush completely. Keep them little chunky.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar with electric mixie.
- Now add milk and chocolate pudding mix
- Mix well. Make sure no lumps are present in the mixture.
- Gently combine the mixture in cool whip.
- Take a bowl and put some crushed cookies at the bottom.
- Now pour the chocolate mixture over it.
- Again place the remaining cookies chunks.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.