Mango Frozen Yogurt
I was thinking what can i do with that curd? I just tweeted the update on social media and got lots of options. I choose to made this mango frozen yogurt because we have mangoes at home.
So here is the simple and fast recipe of frozen mango yogurt which i am sure you people will love and try at home :
Servings : 3
- 2 cups plain yogurt, remove any water by straining through cheesecloth for 2-3 hours
- 2 mangoes
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- chopped dryfruits
- 1/2 tsp honey
- pinch of salt
- Wash the mangoes, peel them and make small chunks.
- In a food processor, puree the mangoes, 1/2 cup of yogurt and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, whisk sugar and remaining yogurt until smooth.
- Now combine the mango and sugar mixture and keep it in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- After 4 hours, take it out and whisk again in food processor until smooth. Again keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
- Then again whisk it until smooth. The more you whisk, the more smooth and creamy yogurt will get.
- Now freeze again for 30 minutes and repeat the process until the yogurt become smooth and creamy.
- After its done, decorate it with chopped nuts and keep it in fridge.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving.
- You can fill this yogurt in ice-cube tray.