Veg Soya Cutlet
A healthy, delicious and nutritious snack made up of soyabean. Soya granules or soya kheema can be used making this. A best snack when served with tea, tomato ketch-up or mustard sauce.
Let’s try the delicious Soya cutlet with step by step instructions.
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 2 – 3
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 cup capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 3 tsp galic-green chili paste
- 1 cup soya chunks
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Peel potatoes and mash them.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook all the vegetables. Let them cool completely.
- Mash all the cooked vegetables.
- Add mashed potatoes, garlic-green chili paste, lemon juice, pepper powder, cumin powder, salt. Mix well.
- Make patties with palm. You can give any shape you like.
- Grind soya chunks to a fine powder. Keep it aside.
- Dip the cutlets in soya powder. Make sure the powder gets spread evenly. You can
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry coated cutlets till golden brown.
- You can also shallow fry the cutlets on non-stick pan.
- serve hot with tomato sauce or pudina chatuney.