Cooking Time : 15 – 20 Minutes
Servings : 4 -5
- Salt – to taste
- Cashew – 1 tsp
- Coconut (fresh grated) – 2 tsp
- Green chilies – 2
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 5-6
- Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilies – 3-4
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Take leftover idlis and cut it into four.
- Beat the curd with water/ milk. Add the required salt and sugar to it.
- Heat oil in a small pan, splatter the mustard seeds, urad dal, dry red chilies and curry leaves.
- Grind the cashews, green chilies and grated coconut together and add it to the curd as well.
- Finally add the idlis half an hour before serving to prevent it from becoming soggy.
- Refrigerate and serve it chilled.