Worried about your kid? Don’t they like apples?
As per doctor’s, an apple a day, keep doctors away. But what if your kid do not like an apple?
Here is an easy and best recipe for your kid.
Learn how to make apple roti with step by step instructions.
Cooking Time : 40 – 50 Minutes
Servings : 2 – 3
For Stuffing :
- 1 cup apple, grated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee
For Outer Coating :
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp besan
- 1 1/2 tsp rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- In wheat flour, add besan, rice flour and salt. Mix well.
- Knead to a smooth dough. Cover and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add grated apple and fry for few minutes.
- Now add milk and sugar to it. Stir continuously.
- Now add milk powder and cardamom powder.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool completely.
- The mixture should be soft. To make it smooth, knead with milk again.
- Now take one ball of wheat flour. Make a whole in the middle.
- Add apple mixture and seal it like we do for paratha.
- Roll it.
- Cook on griddle from both the sides.
- Apply ghee on both the sides when hot.
- Serve hot.