Easy to Make Black Forest Cake
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 1 cake
- 1 7″chocolate sponge cake
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup cherries,
- 1 big chocolate bar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat a non-stick pan and combine water and sugar. Cook on medium heat. Stir continuously.
- After 5 minutes, remove the pan from heat and keep aside.
- Cut the chocolate cake horizontally to make 3 layers.
- Take 1 layer of the cake and pour 2 tsp of sugar syrup on it.
- Now spread 1 cup of whipped cream on the soaked cake.
- Place few cherries evenly on the whipped cream cake.
- Repeat step 4 to 6 for second layer.
- Now, place the top layer of the cake and pour the sugar syrup.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on the layer and at the sides of the cake.
- Spread chocolate curls on the layer and at the sides of the cake.
- Now, place remaining cherries evenly.
- Transfer the cake to the fridge till use.
How to make chocolate curls :
- Slice the chocolate bar if its too warm and grate if its too cold.
- Use a knife to make short or long curls.
- Transfer the curls to the cake with the help of toothpick.