Coconut Cream Cake
Cooking Time: 40 – 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/8 cup powdered sugar
- 60 gram dry grated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp cream
- 60 gram dry coconut, grated
- 1 egg white
- Cream butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and beat again.
- Add egg, one at a time, and continue to beat after each addition.
- Add flour, little at a time, to the mixture.
- Now add grated coconut and milk to the mixture and beat well.
- Grease cake tins. And pour the cake mix up to 3/4 part.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Cool Completely.
- Mix together icing sugar, cream, dry coconut and egg white. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread the frosting on top of the cake.
- Bake some dry grated coconut for 8-10 minutes in oven at 325 D. Sprinkle this crunchy coconut over the icing.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.