Learn how to make delicious, tempting, spicy egg biryani. Very flavorful, easy to make Recipe.
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Serves : 4
- 4 cup Basmati Rice, soaked and drained
- 6 boiled eggs, peeled, slit vertically
- Oil for frying
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 cloves
- 2 Green cardamoms
- 1 Cinnamon
- Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp ghee
- Fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp cashew
- 10 whole black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Marinate the boiled eggs with curd, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry few onion slices and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and saute for a minute. Now add onion slices and fry till golden brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste, cashew and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add coriander and mint leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add red chilli powder and turmeric powder and fry for few minutes. Add enough water and salt to taste.
- When water comes to a boil add the rice and ghee and mix well.
- Lastly add marinated eggs. Cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame or till the rice done.
- After it is cooked, mix slowly and decorate with fried onion slices, coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Raita.