Easy Lemon Chicken Recipe | Healthy Lemon Chicken
Lemon chicken is made with deep fried chicken pieces coated with thick, lemon flavored lemon sauce. Juicy, flavorful and easy to make lemon chicken is an Indo-Chinese starter dish and a melt in mouth recipe.Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Serving : 2 – 3
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 3 – 4 tsp cornflour
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
Lemon Sauce :
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp corn flour
- lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- Wash chicken breast slices and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add soy sauce, salt, egg, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- Keep aside for at least 2 hours.
- Take corn flour in a plate. Dip chicken pieces in corn flour.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Fry dipped chicken pieces till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove in a plate.
- Sauce : Mix corn flour and water to form a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and lemon juice.
- On medium heat, stir sauce until simmering. Then add cornflour paste and stir till it becomes thick.
- Pour this sauce on fried chicken and mix well.
- Serve hot with Rice or just a starter dish.