Dahi Sabudana | Curd Sabudana Recipe
Sabudana recipes are famous for any upvaas or vrat. It is also a quick breakfast which can be made with sabudana and curd. A very simple and nutrient rich recipe.
Sabudana gives you instant energy and makes you full for long time, so you should consume sabudana during fast.
Cooking Time : 10 minutes (Apart from the time required to soak sabudana)
Servings : 4
- 1 cup sabudana
- 1 cup dahi (yogurt)
- 2 – 3 tsp roasted peanuts powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp ghee
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Curry leaves
- In a heavy bottom pan, dry roast sabudana till it starts to pop.
- In a bowl, add curd and water and mix well.
- Add roasted sabudana in the above curd-water mixture.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for at least 2 – 3 hours.
- After 2 – 3 hours, add sugar, salt, peanuts powder to the soaked sabudana and mix well.
- Heat a pan and add ghee to it. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chilies. Allow them to crackle.
- Turn off the heat and pour this tadka over sabudana mixture. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.