Chili-Cheese Baked Potato
Baked potato loaded with chilli and cheese mixture. Spicy recipe for new year.
Cooking Time : 1 hour
Servings : 4 – 5
- 4 medium sized potatoes, peeled
- 1 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 1 cup processed cheese, grated
- 3 Spring Onion, chopped
- 2 cup milk
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. In a bowl, put spring onion greens and bulbs, green chillies, cheese together, kidney beans and tomatoes and mix well. Put garlic cloves and mix well.
- Cut potatoes in thick slices and put some of them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Spread some chilli-cheese mixture on top and put another layer of potato slices.
- Pour 1 cup of milk. And sprinkle salt and pepper powder on top.
- Repeat the process with chilli-cheese mixture and potato slices.
- Pouring the remaining 1 cup milk on top.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Put the temperature down to 170 degree C and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.