Chicken Reshmi Kebab Recipe
Boneless chicken pieces, marinated in cashews, curd, cream, spices and herbs baked on tawa oven is the best dish to celebrate new year. Chicken marinate one day before will give best taste. If not possible, make it marinate 1 hour before baking.
Chicken Reshmi Kebab Recipe is an awesome side dish or starter for any party. It just melts in mouth and tastes delicious.
So try the recipe for the new year celebration.
Cooking Time : 1 hour for marination and 20 minutes for baking
Servings : 2 – 3
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken, cubed
- 3 tsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp cashew nuts
- 2 tsp almonds
- 1 cup curd
- 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Soak the almonds in water and remove the skin.
- Make a fine paste of almonds and cashew nuts. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, add the almond-cashew paste, ginger-garlic paste, cream, salt, pepper powder, chili powder, curd, chopped coriander and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add chicken cubes to it with 1 tsp melted butter. Coat all the chicken pieces evenly.
- Marinate the chicken and cover it. Keep it aside for an hour.
- Heat a non-stick pan with butter.
- Add chicken pieces to the wooden skewers.
- Place the skewer on the tawa.
- Cook all sides, till the chicken becomes juicy and tender.
- Brush the chicken with little butter, if required.
- Place one or two charcoal pieces on the tawa and cover the chicken and charcoal with a lid.
- After 4 – 5 minutes, open the lid and remove the skewer and serve hot chicken reshmi kebab with green chutney.
- You can serve these kebabs as a starter or a side dish with chicken biryani.