The almond and khoya parathas are rich in taste, healthy and very tasty. A perfect breakfast recipe. You can wrap this in your kid’s tiffin also. Try this healthy recipe and let me know your feedback.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup khoya
- 1 large tsp maida
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- cardamom powder
- nutmeg powder
For Roti :
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- 2 1/2 cup raw milk
- 2 cup maida
- 1 cup wheat flour
- salt to taste
- Soak almonds in water and peel them.
- Add sugar, milk and peeled almonds in mixer and grind them.
- Now add khoya and 1 tsp maida and grind again.
- Add cardamom and nutmeg powder to this mixture and make it thin like cheese spread. Take out the badam-khoya mixture in a bowl.
- Sieve 2 cup maida and wheat flour. Add salt to it.
- Heat ghee and add it to maida and wheat flour.
- Using raw milk knead the flour to make a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 14-15 small size balls.
- Roll out each ball as large as possible.
- Now Spread the badam-khoya mixture thinly on one rolled out roti.
- Cover with the other roti and seal the edges with milk.
- Heat griddle. Apply some ghee on all the sides of paratha and cook till golden brown and crisp.
- Make all parathas in the same way. Serve hot with ghee.